Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Dydd Gwener Postio - Friday Blog Post




Me!

Patricia De Lille is claiming that SAA (South African Airways) is stopping all their flights to London Heathrow from Cape Town because we are a DA  run province and not  an ANC run province.  The ANC National Government, are still running SAA even though they have told us all they no longer have any influence over SAA.

Romeo's new cat food - fish and sardine flavour ,
He ate it for the first time this morning, with great gusto.
Obviously he likes fish!
Hi all!

How is your Friday?

It has been a super sunny day here in Bloubergstrand (where I live) / Melkbostrand where the Birkenhead Shopping centre is, today!  It is a cold day but what the!

Last night's Sausage pie recipe was delicious!  It was fairly easy to prepare too.

On the BBC Knowledge channel, last night, it was all about tech gadgets on a show called "secrets of the Super brands".  More people buy Apple branded tech gadgets, because the are trendier!  When I was younger somebody suggested I read Vance Packard's book, the hidden Persuaders (it was a man in a pub, in Selby England, when I went there, when I was with my Grandad in the mid 90's.) Very interesting how colours, name's and how products are perceived by others influence what you purchase. Exactly where in the shop it is displaying certain goods, also helps in selling certain products!  If I am asked to put VHS videos out on the display shelves at 248, I display them at eye level, so potential customers can see them!  Yes there is still a market for VHS tapes, stop laughing!

I have now made a grand total of R3-30 from my AD Dynamo ads, the ads that are posted by Ad Dynamo on all my blog posts!  Watch out I will be a millionaire very shortly!?! No!?

Today I distributed brochures in the housing estate, where I live, for my "sister" Elain's Spa,  Rejuva Spa in Sea Side Village. if you are looking for any beauty or Spa treatments and live in the Western Cape, South Africa.  Something different to do today! I had been given 80 brochures in total, because somebody once erroneously (obviously) told that there were  80 houses here in our housing complex.  (More than 80 so I ran out of brochures, 40 short!)


Unfortunately this is were today's blog post is nearing it's end!

Signing off for alnly,D-ab and Maj blogs for this Friday afternoon.  Have a super day further folks!

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day