Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dydd Mercher yeagh! Wednesday yeagh!


248 Blouberg Road, St. luke's Hospice shop, today


Not a pic of Romeo, next door's cat that always visits me, but a pic I got from a cat book months ago,
 before I knew a cat t called Romeo!  Spooky coincidence?


Me last year on 21 November , my Birthday!

Hi all of my blog readers, from different parts of the world, who are reading my blog postings for today!

How has your Wednesday been?

The day started off cold and overcast here today.  It is cold and sunny at the moment, weatherwise.  A vast improvement!

It is another Wednesday, so no surprises as to what I did today,  for anybody who has read my blog postings before! Yes I was doing my 3 hour, 10am until 1 pm, volunteer job at the charity shop this morning.  Nothing changes much at the shop, same as last week, same as every week?!?  Next week it's off to Doodle's Restaurant in Bloubergstrand, for me and the rest of the Wednesday morning volunteers.  We like to go to lunch every now and then, it breaks up the monotony, associated with the "job".   There are 8 of us going to lunch.  AAH, the ladies who lunch. Apart from me they all are ladies, the shop volunteers.

BBC Knowledge last night had a documentary on the London underground.  What a fascinating place. The London Underground are busy replacing the current trains from 1965 with newer trans, that are more spacious and modern.  Apart from that the programme was mostly about fare dodgers on the oyster card system, who do not tap their cards correctly when using the underground.  Some users that travel on the underground do not realize that you have to tap in and out with your card.  Mostly tourists, so why not tell them when they purchase a card?  See a simple solution!?!

Unfortunately that is all from the author, publisher and producer for today, ME!

Signing off for a life not like yours, dave-another blog and my amazing journee blogs for today!  Have a wonderful Wednesday further folks!

Ciao
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day