Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

It's the final Friday!


Photo of an Air Malta A320 taking off from Malta.  I love this little island nation!  A great airline too (Air Malta)!
We all need a bit of love?



Hi all!  How is your Friday?  Can you believe it?  It is the last Friday of July 2012!

It is a lovely sunny, but  unfortunately cold day here in Blouberg today.

Not too long until I jet off to Europe.  Cool?!?   Looks like the weather in Europe definitely will be cool in September/October .  Today Meltz Fashion Store, had a sale on winter brands, so I bought 3 new tops, two of them are Ellesse. Italian men and brands tend to be small, so I had to buy a Large instead of a Medium!  How embarrassing, not really but if I was a female this might have ruined my Friday and most of the weekend?  There are advantages to being male!

In the late 90's Italian Condoms did not meet EU regulations on size!  I read it in my sister's girly mag, , when I was a teenager, I was 15? so 1995.  Like I said just now, Italian stuff is manufactured for small men?

Moving on before the Mafia get me!

I have now reached a total of R9-93 for the adverts, that appear on the side of my blog posts.  Ad Dynamo is way better than Google Adsense was, last year, in the same time range, I hadn't "earned" that much!  A few months later, they  (google adsense) cancelled my account for invalid click activity!  Their loss? What colour to get that yacht in?  I wouldn't want a boat, I don't think?

Well unfortunately that is all from my side for this Friday.  (I never got that line on the local SABCnews, it sounds odd.  On the Afrikaans news they said and still say  "dis al van my kant af!" no naughty thoughts a kant is a corner in Afrikaans)

Have a great day further folks!

Ciao
DAVE



No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day