Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday the thirteenth


"Smile it's Friday!"



This pic is from the front of a free postcard I got at Traumerei Restaurant, in Franschoek,
Hi all!  How has your day been?

The day started off today with a lovely sunny sky, this morning here in Blouberg.  At mid day the heavens opened and there was a lot of rain, but thank goodness, it is sunny once more this late afternoon and the sky is bright blue with not many clouds.  It is super cold, the one constant  of today's weather!

Last night  there was a Boxing match on the television programme, The Only Way is Essex. I hate violence! One of the guys in this series, Marc, (I typed gays by mistake instead of guys just now? oops) broke the other guy's nose (Kirk's nose)  Not very nice at all. I hate blood and seeing people injured too.  I guess it was a stupid idea to do something like having a boxing match on a television programme that is meant to be entertaining?

Tonight I will be cooking Saucepan Spaghetti. My recipe for this week.  If you would like to cook it too view the recipe on  one of my other blogs, here is the link, Saucepan Spaghetti. I bought all my ingredients for tonight's dish from Woolworth while shopping at Bayside Mall this mid-morning.


I also bought a new pair of black trousers from Edgars Another successful shopping experience? and shoes from Woolies today too while out shopping.  They are for my Aunty Mary's 60th Birthday party at the Village Hotel, in Leeds, this September.

Unfortunately,now is the bit where I say I have nothing further to blog for today! Have a wonderful weekend folks!

Signing off from blogging for today

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day