Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saturday Stuff!


Why do the government need a new aircraft?  More money wasted?  They have an 8? year old 737-800 executive jet that has the range of a flight from Cape Town to London!  Shouldn't  you rather give your voters the houses and basic services, you promised the people in the last general elections, ANC?


Lufthansa stops their flights from Cape Town to Frankfurt but SAA take over on this route to europe.

Smoking Ape at an Asian Zoo!

Naughty horse!

We used to watch the Lion King in Divinity class at St. John's College.  What does this story have to do with religion?  Maybe I missed the religious aspect in this cartoon movie!

Hi all!

How is your Saturday?

It rained all of last night and the early part of this morning here, but fortunately the sun is shining at the moment.

Tonight I am going to watch the DVD "The Iron Lady"  about Margaret Thatcher the milk snatcher.  I wanted to see this film when it was showing at the cinemas but I never got there!  Oh well making up for lost time?

After that I went to Clicks to get some goodies,  But unlike usual I was very disappointed in your Eden on the Bay branch today!

Clicks stores your 2 for 3 offers are not good, as there is often no stock of some of your advertised products.  We have legislation in South Africa that came into law a few years ago that says, if you do not have items listed on your shelves as deals they must substitute you with a similar item.  I would just make sure my stock was all present and accounted for before I advertised a "special" Clicks, other than that I really like your stores they are very similar to Boots in England (if you are reading my blog posts and need a comparison).

Unfortunately I will soon be signing off for today's blog posts.  Thanks folks for reading what I put on the web!  You have a super day further!

Signing off.

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day