Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

cousas Martes



Hi all!

How has your day been?  It is overcast now, but it was a super sunny morning and early afternoon today.  50% of rain will soon be falling, I assume?  (never assume, you make an ass out of u and me!)

Tomorrow it is my 248 Blouberg Road,  St. Luke's Hospice Shop, job.  A new month of volunteering!  Cool.

I was looking on travel websites this morning to find my sister, Claire, holiday deals from Europe, she is too busy teaching 4-5 year olds to find deals during the day, and she is very tired when she gets home at 5PM. I think it is a bit ridiculous that children no longer play at play school anymore, like we did when I was 4-5 years old.  Why is there so much pressure placed on kids these days?  Anyway a special with Lufthansa, who have a fare on offer from Cape town to Germany for R5950  POPPED UP!  and the bonus  is that you will be flying to Germany on a Boeing 747 or an Airbus A340, I assume as those are the only two aircraft types that they (Lufthansa) use on their flights to CPT.  Virgin Atlantic  fly A340 aircraft on this route too.  Apart from Emirates there is only one other international airline with non-stop flights from CPT to their hub airport in Europe/ the Middle east.

I posted to my service blog, Service blog, this morning before washing the car, when the sun shines wash the car?  Not that saying?  Oh well!

The recipie I am making this week is lamb curry hot pot, I will be  placing it on my food blog if you would like to cook it too. Recipies I Like

Well unfortunately that is  all from moi for today's blog postings.

Signing off for my four blog posts.  Have a superb day further folks!

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day