Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Magnificent Monday


That's what I believe.  I am not super rich or smart but enjoy what you have and you will have  an awesome day, whatever your day involves!




Hi folks!  How is your last Monday, for July 2012?

It is a glorious sunny day here in Bloubergstrand (my home)/Melkbos (where my hair dressers are in the Birkenhead Shopping Centre) today.  The birds are twittering and all in all it is one of those it's good to be alive days!

So yes, I got my hair cut today.  It lifts your spirits when you look neat and tidy once more?!?

Afterwards mom and I got two take away cappucinos from Vida e Cafe, Eden on the bay, and sat on the board walk to enjoy today's magnificent sunny and warmish weather.

Yesterday morning after church I fancied some cinamon donoughts from Woolworths.  What a performance at the check out.  They did not have a barcode on file at the checkout.  Half an hour (in reality it was only about 10 minutes) they managed to sort the whole (pardon the pun!) situation regarding pricing out.  It was one of those moments in life when you feel like saying take your? (whatever it is) and shove it, I couldn't be ars??  The staff where very pleasant and apologetic though, so there was no need to get your back up?  Why can't everybody in the service industry be like that?  I have to say sorry a million times to customers at 248, if things aren't going how customers think they should, maybe it is the way I was taught to respect other people when I was younger?  I get no pay and manners costeth nothing, so what is wrong with people who work with customers/ guests in other fields of customer service who are rude and not very helpful?

Unfortunately that is all from me for today's blog posts.

Have a super day further all!

Signing off from blogging for today!

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day