Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

a Sunday story


Fascinating animals Meerkats!


"Oh, was that you?"



Sometimes you need somebody to help you?

I had a rabbit in 1986 (age 5/6), he was a bit wild and used to bite! Maybe he needed some  training?
Hi folks!  How is your Sunday?

It has been cold with rain all day here in Bloubergstrand, today, it is 3pm now so is the sun ever going to shine?

Last night's DVD of the Iron Lady movie, I watched was brilliant, it is a bit sad when she keeps loosing her marbles though.  Apparently Margaret Thatcher is not that far gone, mentally, as the movie portrays.  They got MT's (that's what her husband and others called her) eye's the perfect colour match to Margaret's real eye colouring.  It's the small details that made Meryl Streep, look almost like Mrs. Thatcher?!?

There's a saying that in life you have to be your own best friend!  Well how do you get loads of facebook friends if your are not?  I get requests all the time and do not know most of my friend requesters, but it helps promote my blogs! Not bad?

Romeo, next door's cat is such a character.  This morning we went to Eden on the bay to return our DVD rental and to buy the newspaper  and other things.  (if you bought the Sunday Times Newspaper Today you got a free cup of coffee (we only found that out when we got there- not that sad a story!) , mom and I gave our free coffee's to the trolley men!  Anyway back to the story we left the cat inside and could not find him on our return, when we finally did locate his whereabouts, he was sitting next to the Jaguar Ornament we have, once more, I think it's a cat romance? He is sitting on the couch next to my mom at the moment.  We really like him, he has such a lovely nature (Romeo the cat). I think cats like people become less demanding and more loveable when they get older.  I think he is a middle aged cat as he still has all his teeth,so he is not a senior citizen cat , but he is very lethargic (not very active).

Anyway that is unfortunately me for all 6 of my blogs for today!  Have a Super Sunday further Folks!

Signing off from blogging for this Sunday afternoon (it is15:40 here right now).

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day