Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012


Romeo on my knee this morning, why do cats have such interesting facial poses?


A painting by Vincent Van Gogh

Hi all!  How is your First Monday for July 2012?

The day started off with rain and it has been overcast here all of today.

I Posted a recipe to my recipe blog (Sausage Pie) today too, it is the sausage pie recipe I cooked 3? weeks ago.  A very delicious and easy to make dish.

I have not done anything that might change the world today, it was like that yesterday, and all my previous days of my life too!  But hey that's life, that's what all the people say.

I still need to use my interactive German course again, only used it once so far, but I have only had it for a week!  (not even that is on Wednesday)

It's off to the Spa for me on Thursday to redeem my voucher, that  I received from Elaine for the pamphlet distribution I did for her spa.  Rejuva Spa

Well done Spain for winning the European Cup football, last night.  I won R5 in a bet I made!  I am still not a Millionaire, but what the!  Then I could be on the secret Millionaire show?

Unfortunately that is all from me for today's blog postings.

Have a super day further folks!
Signing off from blogging for today!

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day