Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

e martë Tuesday


Romeo's (next doors cat who visits me every day) Sunday Lunch?  Will this can I bought him, today, for a  treat, last that long?


Tsogo Sun's Amazing Sun Break Deal.

Some AH I do not really know on FB, keeps sending me disturbing messages via Face Book.  I have de-friended him and hopefully that, is that!  

Hmmm

I would not like to be a celeb with all the 'interesting nonsense' the press make up?

This week's weather!
Hi all!

How is your Tuesday?

Off to work tomorrow I go tomorrow, yet again.  I saw one of my co-volunteers, Jillian, the lady who used to live in Switzerland, in Pick 'n Pay Melkbos today, and I was thinking of not going to "work" tomorrow, now I have to!

A US presidential candidate is apparently a member of the Mormon Church.  What is so wrong with that?  Live and let live?  Why did this make the news?

The South African government's plane deal was going to be the purchase of a new Boeing 777 or Airbus A340 aircraft for the president and government ministers to fly around on.  The deal has apparently been cancelled! Personally I would have picked the A340, a much nicer aircraft type than a Boeing 777, IMHO.   Years ago, SAA had a CEO called Coleman Andrews?, he tried to replace some of the airline's fleet with Boeing 777s and along with other mistakes he made, it resulted in him loosing his job. SAA are re-thinking their ideas regarding the Boeing 777 and have recently order a few of these birds - remind me not to fly SAA. and now.... More news on the SA Government and planes - a South African Diplomat got drunk on a flight to India (yesterday?) and he tried to open a door mid air.  (It is not possible to do this in mid air, as all aircraft doors are plug type doors and cannot be opened at altitudes above 14000 feet when the aircraft becomes pressurized.)  He was arrested upon landing though.



Emirates have a great ad about flight on their A380 aircraft.  Is it true or just marketing?

Anyway that is all from me for my 3 blogs with similar content for today.  Have a super day further folks!

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day