Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012


Cheese Burger Recipe


"We smile because we do not fly for???


Liu Xiang among Chinese athletes to switch training base to Germany 'thanks to London's cold weather'

What a brave guy Oscar Pistorius is.  
The ANC led government has not upheld Nelson Mandela's  ethos,  according to the local press yesterday

Hi folks!  How is your Thursday?  It was a lovely Sunny Thursday here, until about half an hour ago!  Tomorrow rain is forecast to fall!  The rain has returned after only 2 days of sun and warmish winter days. 

Hopefully you are having a better day than I am, weatherwise, tomorrow.  Cold with rain!  or so the weather forecast predicts.

I think Courier It might have to be removed from my list of great service providers on my service blog?!?  Great Service?  The package was delivered quickly and signed for, but now they are looking for more money, as they claim it was 66kg and not 6.6 kg that they delivered. It (the couriered items are a sword and a painting) that my father bought from an online auction held in Pietermaritzburg and he wanted to ship them to Australia via my home.  What a liberty!  

Anyway that's unfortunately all from me, regarding blogging, for this Thursday afternoon.

Signing off for a life not like yours, and?!? and myamazingjournee blogs for today.

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day