Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Woe be tide the first Wednesday of July 2012!?


This ad is from today's Tabletalk Newspaper.  Been there, done that today!?!




The future?!?
Hi all!

How is your Wednesday?

Today it has been a sunny but pretty cold day here.  The early morning, when I got out of a toasty warm bed was a very cold and frosty morning indeed.

It was my day for volunteering, today, 10am till 1pm, super?!?

There was a robbery attempt, the thieves tried to break in, through our thick plate glass window last Wednesday night at 248 Blouberg Road, a.k.a the St. Luke's Hospice shop.  What numpties you cannot get through plate glass.  They did cause quite a bit of damage though, before a neighbour in the area called the police.  We are installing new security!

There was a fantastic movie about the female workers at Ford's Dagenham factory who went on strike in 1968 to demand equal pay  for women, on Dstv last night.  I find films based on real events interesting.  I really like films about oppressed people fighting the cause and winning the fight!

Tomorrow I am off for my treatment at Rejuva Spa.  I don't think they do face lifts?

Unfortunately I am all typed out for this afternoon!

Signing off from blogging for today.  Have a wonderful Wednesday further folks.

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day