Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012






Hi folks!  How is your second last Monday for July 2012?

It has been a super sunny day here, all day, fantastic!

Not much to put on my blogs today?  This being the start of the week.

Romeo, next door's cat has been here all day again, apart from his cat sunbathing, which he does on the roof of the home where he lives, he hasn't been too busy, either today.  If he was a human I reckon he would be a retired man!  Not too young or too old a cat, either.  I guess he is middle aged?   He still has all his teeth, and despite my first observations regarding his activities, he does play with dressing gown belts and chase birds every now and then.  Mostly though Romeo sleeps or eats.  Cats need 18 hours of sleep a day!  Why what else do they do?

Unfortunately that is all from me, for today's blog posts.

Siging off from blogging for today.  Have a fantastic day further folks!

Ciao
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day