Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Woo

Good Bye St. Luke's Hospice shop see you in a month and a few days time!



Better than a pony?

So many people put photos of their pets on Facebook.  They are part of the family?  My tips on how to have a good flight suggest you pin a picture of a loved one on the seat back of the seat in front of you!  You won't be a popular fellow passenger if you do that?!?  When I stand up from my seat on an aircraft I always have to touch the headrest of the seat in front of me.  The looks you get from the person sitting in that seat!(If looks could kill?)  Perhaps a business Class upgrade for my mom and I would be a good idea ???  We have paid extra for your economy plus seats already.  You do not get much value out of the ??? Economy plus section!  No improved food  (Cathay Pacific offers this), an amenities bag (on most airlines you get one even in normal economy class) or friendly cabin crew (you can't have it all?)
Anyway moving on...
Hi all!  How is your Wednesday?

It has been a cloudy day here in Bloubergstrand (home) and Tableview Today (shop). It is a bit cold too!

I said Good Bye for a month and a few days to my fellow workers at the charity shop today.  Who knew I was that liked?  Maybe they were doing the Good Bye and Good Luck thing I posted to my blog a few days ago.  ("Good Bye and Good Luck, and when I say Good Bye and Good luck I really mean f u!")  Some of the shoppers wished me a pleasant journey too.  Louise (a shopper I know well) told me Air Mune I am busy completing a course of is brilliant and she also takes it before she flies too.

I got a pleasant message on face book  yesterday from Marion Dunsford-White  (she was my German teacher at St. John's College) apparently she really likes my blogs!  Ich Danken Sie sehr Frau Dunsford-White.  Always good to know your blog amuses somebody!  It must amuse a few peeps out there?  I have had almost 10 000 views of all of my blog posts since January last year.

I do realize I am not very well liked by a certain percentage of people out there in this big wide world, but remember folks my blog, my rules, my opinions, my views and like the saying says words can never hurt me, so anybody who does not like me, am I bothered?  Bothered am I?

Lunch at Doodles this afternoon was cancelled until my return.

It was the anniversary of 9/11 yesterday.  Rest in peace all who had an untimely departure from this world.

Sorry to disappoint anybody but this is the bit where I say "that's all for today folks!"  Have a pleasant day further y'all.

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day