Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

up up and away?

A global citizen?  I have been to some, but not all of the places on this footprint.  A clever Ad by a foreign Exchange provider, Bidvest Bank? This ad was in a local newspaper months ago, when we first found out about our trip to Europe this year.  So you see I plan what is going to be put on my blog postings and when it will appear!  Sad?  but it keeps me busy (my blogs) and hopefully I will get paid from Ad Dynamo when I reach my R100 threshold. I have R23-77 from all my blog postings since January this year!  Nothing at all really!


Hi y'all!

How is your Sunday?

It is a really hot and sunny day here in the Western Cape today, 30 degrees C at mid day, is today's weather forecast, I am wearing shorts and a T-shirt, no winter woolies today! I will have a coat and trousers on this evening though.

I checked in yesterday at 5pm for my flight to AMS (Amsterdam).  Seats 11D and 11E here we come!  No cancelled seat booking this time!  Looking forward to seeing the family tomorrow mid-morning!

Romeo, next door's cat got lucky today, he has some nice cooked chicken for his food today, as it will only have to be thrown away if he doesn't eat it.  Eat up day!  Three apples, a banana - oops I ate it for breakfast  so that's gone, a bit of milk, some water and other stuff left in the fridge!

Well unfortunately that is all from me for today folks.  My blogs are taking a bit of a holiday, as I will not have my laptop with me.  The more you take with you when you travel, the more you  have to be concerned wether or not you have left it somewhere?  No!!?

Have a superb Sunday further folks!

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day