Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wednesday woes

Sail away? Enya would be proud?  "Sail away, Sail away, sail away..."


Yip!  Do not make false judgements of what you perceive a person to be!

"Here kitty!"
Hi folks from a cool and sunny Western Cape.

Today was my second last day at 248 Bloubergroad until my return in October.  We are going to Doodles for lunch after the Wednesday morning 3 hour shift ends, next Wednesday.  What will they do without me at 248?  I am only there for 3 hours once a week but I do loads of different things in those 3 hours!  Books, hangers, shop stuff and all!

I must start taking my Airmune effervescent tablets from tomorrow.  10 days before a flight is what it says on the tube they are in.  Apparently then I won't pick up any nasty bugs on the plane and will arrive feeling like a million bucks!  That remains to be seen!?!

I posted to my Ad Revenue blog today and yesterday.  http://myblogsads.blogspot.com
Interesting? print ads from 1940's and 50's.  My blog advertising sight says I know have R22-98 in my account!  Watch out here I come Peter Jones and the others!  I will be the next Dragon on Dragon's Den soon?  But please don't hold your breathe!

That's all from me for today's blogs folks.  Have a wicked Wednesday further folks!

Signing off...

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day