Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012


Hi all!  How is your Sunday?

The beach infront of the Restaurant in Pater Noster.  Where I had lunch this afternoon.





I bought this on Friday for my flight to Amsterdam next Sunday Night.  I always put loads of moisturiser on my body prior to a long haul flight, it is recommended as a way to stop your body losing moisture during a long haul flight.  You arrive feeling better!  Well that is the theory anyway!





It has been raining here in the Western Cape most of today.  I awoke to an overcast morning and it started raining!  There is a very grey sky at the moment but no rain at present.  Mom, Marti (Mom has known Marti  (Martha) since 1976 when they worked at the same company in Vereeniging!  Funny how they both met in the Cape years later (Canal walk shopping Centre by accident, life is planned?)and I went down the west coast today to see the wild flowers but it was raining so not too many flowers to see.  We saw a few Giraffes at a wild life santuary on the way back from Pater Noster.  What amazing creatures, such a long neck and humans and giraffes have the exact same number of bones in their necks!

We had a  super lunch in Pater Noster.  I was talking a bit to the owner while the ladies were in the powder room and I was standing at the reception counter waiting for them.  When I said she has a super dining establishment and I am going to write about it on today's blog post she said "take our business card!"  I declined the offer, no such thing as free advertising? but if I like your place/or service you offer you will get an automatic mention on my blog posting for the day!  (WITH OVER 800 BLOG VIEWS ON ALL MY 9 BLOGS I GUESS YOU WILL GET KNOWN?)

Anywho?, that is all from me for today regarding blogging for today folks, have a superb Sunday further!

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE



No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day