Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Rejuvinate




My little run around?



 I had a facial this morning .for the last time before my European Adventure.  If you are looking for any Spa treatment I recommend Rejuva Spa.  Great place, clean, relaxing and a pleasant environment Spa

Hi all!  How is your Tuesday?

It is a super sunny day here in the Cape Today.  Not too warm but you can't have it all?

I am all packed and ready to go on Sunday night at midnight!  What a stupid flight time? Everyone is tired so late at night.  The 777 arrives after an 11 and a half hour flight from Amsterdam and leaves around two hours later.  Not long enough to properly service the aircraft before its next epic flight! Not to mention walk around inspections not being as thorough at night, as they are done with a flashlight and small cracks or problems with an aircraft cannot be visually detected.  Wait a few hours is my suggestion.  Pay for a few hours of aircraft parking?  The cabin crew might not be as miserable if they did not have to fly at midnight and serve dinner at 2 am.  Anyway just a suggestion use it or don't!  before I get mail!?!

moving on... Mom and I met one of my neighbours I have never ever talked to before,  today at Eden on the Bay.  A very nice lady.  Hopefully we will meet again one day?  I believe that you meet people in life for a reason?  It is not just a random thing?  I might be wrong but what the!

Tomorrow is my last 248 Blouberg Road (St. Luke's Hospice shop) "job"  until my return in October.  So it's off to lunch at Doodles tomorrow after the 3 hour morning volunteers shift we go.  (there is usually about 7 volunteers on the Wednesday morning shift in the shop itself, Pam, Ann, Pat, Rita, Gillian, Sylvia, and Me.  Then there's Brenda, Linda, Annetjie, Rose,Yvonne, Edward, Stuart, Colin, Lucky and Hendrik.  Quite a few staff member 80 odd in total, mostly unpaid but doing the job because they are in some way helping out in this world of ours.  What would the world be like without people helping others?

Well that's all the pearls of wisdom from me for this Tuesday Afternoon.  Have a Terrific Tuesday further folks!

Signing off for all my blogs 

Ciao
DAVE


No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day