Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012



I am rating my flights this year and will put my rating on this blog,
I doubt wether the service on offer, the personality of the cabin crew or the cr?p aircraft configuration will have improved since my last journey of inspiration but hey I believe in fairness and accurate information so let’s see maybe KLM will have improved since the last 8 flights I have taken with them!

I have quite a few FB friends, will they all be at my funeral?

News for kate middleton

Sydney Morning Herald

  1. Kate Middleton topless photos: with camera phones and drone technology, soon no one will be safe


    Telegraph.co.uk (blog)‎ - 35 minutes ago
    Photos of the Duchess will be published in a French magazine This morning, the nation awoke to the revelation that the Duchess of Cambridge...

    Hi all!  How is your Friday?

    It is a lovely sunny and warm day here in Bloubergstrand today.

    What is next door's cat, Romeo, going to do while I am away?  He saw the packed suitcases today, so I think he might have an idea that I will soon be going somewhere!  Maybe it's the scent on the bags you have used on previous trips but they do say that pets can detect when their humans are going away?!?  No need to put him in a cattery thank goodness!  I used to walk dog's with my friend and neighbour, Rose, but sadly she died of cancer, so I have not walked dogs since 2008?  They are so pleased to be walked shelter dogs or at least that is what I observed.  The cats in the cattery always made me want to cry!  (what a nerd I am!)

    Why is there so much cancer in the world these days?  I think cellphones and wi-fi might have something to do with it?  The link has never been proven but like Eamon Holmes said on SkyNews a few weeks ago, there will probably be a link found one day!
    Both my sisters have wi-fi in their homes  in Amsterdam and I always feel a tad bit too hot and sick in their homes!  (nothing personal before my upcoming accommodation there gets cancelled!)  Central heating maybe?  If I get too hot or cold I feel like that too, but that I think is from the Radiation Therapy I received in 1997!  It was quite few years ago, but they do say radiation never leaves your body.  I used to be able to interfere with a radio if I walked past it!    I did receive the maximum amount of radiation therapy allowed on a person.  (I think it worked?)

    Anyway moving on... I am looking forward to seeing my family again.  It's been a few months since I saw my sister Claire(April this year) and my Aunty Margaret (November 18 last year, I remember because it was 3 days before my Birthday), who I am staying with in Scarborough for 10? days.  My sister, Helen and my nephews Maxi and Simi 1 year and a month?

    Anyway that is all from moi pour ajourdoui.  Have a superb day further folks!

    SIGNING OFF

    Ciao
    DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day