Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday fun?


Hi folks! How is your Friday?

It is a super sunny and not too cold day here in Blouberg today.

I started my Air Mune effervescent tablets this morning!  I must take them for 10 days including the day on which I fly to Amsterdam.  They taste not too bad for that sort of thing, an orangey lemon flavour.

How depressing?  I went with mom to her Orthotist appointment again today and while there we were  discussing if there are any solutions to my left leg problem.  There is a caliper!  God I will look lovely with that?!?  He described my condition I have had with my left leg, since 1997 to a T!  When I get tired it hurts and drags slightly!  That is why I book Passanger Assistance with KLM, I do not want another one of their pursers trying to be the hero and tell me I am drunk and need to be deboarded for the safety of the passengers and crew!  Please I DO NOT DRINK!  I have never liked alcohol it is the taste and it burns my stomach!  

Don't go chasing Waterfalls listen to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to!

I am cooking fish in foil and baked apples for dinner tonight.  The first baked apple I ever had was on a Lufthansa flight when I was 4or5.  I love baked apples with a bit of custard. Lovely!  I really like cooking too.

On that positive idea I will sign off for today.  Have a wonderful weekend further folks.

Ciao
DAVE


No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day