Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Magical Monday?

"yo!"


I love kayaking I last did it in Mauritius, in 2005, too long ago!?!

Smoking anything banned here, not just pipes,  (well in my home anyway!)


Wild flowers growing outside the Blouberg Library, I took this pic this morning.  No need to go to Pater Noster yesterday?  It was raining and cold yesterday so all the wild flowers were hiding?

Me today picking the stories to place on today's blog posts from the Argus Newspaper

My My a bit of a spat?
Hi all!  How is your Monday?

It is a super sunny and not too cold here in Bloubergstrand/Melkbostrand today.

I had my hair cut at 11am this morning.  I was thinking the time was significant as next week Monday at 11 am I still have about half an hours flight left on a 777 from Cape Town.  It is inhumane to expect people to be on an aircraft for that many hours?  Any flight that is over 4 hours is way too long?

Anyway now that I have typed and added the pics I wanted to put on today's blog postings I will say adios, nos vidanye and have a Marvelous Monday further folks!

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day