Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Romeo, our cat visitor, who was digging in the garden, while we were the other day - I was in the process of taking a photo of him "helping out" then he decided he needed a wash?!


Oscar wants new bail conditions as he claims the current ones are too harsh.  What?  He shot someone and wants special treatment!?!   "Really!?!"  He wants his passport back, to go back to his home and not to have to report at a local police station every week.  And the list goes on....

Hi all!  How is your Saturday? 

It is a super sunny day here in Bloubergstrand today, the air is getting cooler though.  Winter is on it's way!
Can't have all the good weather, I suppose?  The folks in the Northern Hemisphere need it (good weather) now?

A Quote for this Saturday
"I am tomorrow, or some future day, what I establish today.  I am today what I established yesterday or some previous day." - James Joyce    

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day