Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Now and 4ever?

I see!

"A new pope, that's marvelous isn't it sister?"
 

Soft Drinks, even the light or sugar free ones are really bad  for you.  I only drink water, fruit juice and coffee most of the time, gosh I am boring! (regarding beverage intake?)
Hi from me for today's blog contribution folk.

How is your Monday?  Manic?

The sun is shining, it is a hot and brilliant day!  The advantages to living on Africa's West Coat.

The 8 policemen arrested for assaulting and killing the Malawian Taxi driver go on trial soon!  Good!
I think they should all be treated the same way they treated another human being!  An eye for an eye, etc.?

Quote of the day:
"Don't make excuses-make good." - Elbert Hubbard 

Well not much to blog today?  Have a fantastic day further y'all.

Signing off
Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day