Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

alone

"Nobody to paint my boat, I'll do it myself!" 


The lovely new SNCF (French Railway) high speed train

A good laugh does the trick!
Hi y'all!  How is your day?

It is a magnificent, Sunny and warm day, here in Bloubergstrand today.

There has been an offer to purchase my home.  My mom showed the perspective buyer my house when he was visiting the show house next door yesterday afternoon!  Months with the agents and nothing (no offers to purchase) from them, but walk up to a man in the street viewing show houses, invite him to look at your house and hey presto.  His offer is a low one so we might not accept it.  Remax's ad slogan is "outstanding agents....." Well!?

Moving on....

Today's quote
"Ask the questions that will uplift your spirit and push you along the path of human excellence." - Tony Robbins

Well that's all from moi pour ajourdoui. Have a fantastic Monday further folks!

Signing off
Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day