Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Be a bieber?

Justin Bieber booed for arriving late to London concert

Toronto Sun-8 hours agoShare
Justin Bieber upset young fans at a London concert on Monday night after arriving almost two hours late. The singer was booed by fans who ...


what a rude boy!  There is no excuse for rudeness!  Always be on time unless you are under the weather (ill)!!!!   When I was at St. Benedicts College 1992-1993 late pupils got caned.  How awful but I was never late because of that.   Justin's mommy should smack his naughty bottom? 

Hi all

How is your day?

It is a lovely sunny and warm day here today! 

Sky news had a report on how people who are in Sunny Southern Hemisphere countries live longer.  OZ take the lead regarding longevity. I hate cold weather it makes me feel a bit ill.  My Aunty thought I was just not used to the awful UK September weather when I stayed with her for 2 weeks in September.  I was a bit too cold and felt a wee bit depressed!  Anyone who resides in Europe gets my bravery award of today!


Just received a lovely surprise gift delivery from my sister, Claire, although today is not a special occasion.  It lifts one's spirits to receive an unexpected gift.

Tomorrow it's off to 248 I go once more!

Have a fabulous day further folks!

Signing off

Ciao DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day