Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

note for 16th




My Auction on Bid or Buy, for my great moon Dragon figurine, ends on Friday coming up at 21:45 so do hurry up and bid if you would like to buy it, thanks DAVE.,
Hi my blog fans from around the world!  I must publish my blogs viewers stats on the this blog  soon.  I get quite a few viewing of my 11, was only ever going to be 9 blogs but I forgot I had two others when I created the last two blogs. Oh well!  The USA still take the lead for number of viewers of my blogs, in tied second is South Africa and the Netherlands.

It is a super sunny and hot day here in Bloubergstrand today.

Terrible news that they have just found horse meat in burgers in other EU countries.  I do like a burger, so does Michelle Dewsberry (newspaper reviewer on Sky News who previously won Sir Allen Sugar's THE APPRENTICE) proclaimed the other morning on SKY NEWS.  I think it's the meal in one between two buns and the great taste, that entices me to eat a burger.

More viewings of my home at 1pm today.  Yesterday a very keen house viewer came to look, but she needs her hubby's opinion before she buys.

I know this sounds a bit wussy, if he did actually kill his girlfriend, but I feel sorry for Oscar Pistorius.  Prison is not a nice place and is even harder if you have a physical disability?!?

That all from me for this Saturday.  Have a superb day further folks.

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day