Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday Stuff

This saying hangs above the desk at 248 Blouberg Road (St. Luke's hospice shop).  I think it is a good one?!?


I listed my Great Moon Dragon Figurine on Bid or Buy yesterday evening.
Want to buy it?  Go to Bid or Buy's website  Item ID 89361555.

Hi folks!

How is your first February Saturday for 2013?

It is a lovely sunny and hot day here in the Western Cape today, it was 34 degrees Celsius in Bloubergstrand at mid day.

There is no Church for me tomorrow, people are coming to view my home at 9:30 tomorrow morning.  I hope they are the buyers?  They will be the 4th lot of viewers we have had and we only listed our house for sale in mid January.  Desperate for a new life somewhere?  Why not Bloubergstrand?!?

Quote for today:
"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it.  The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear." - Nelson Mandela

Romeo, next door's cat, that visits us everyday virtually all day, got some new Whiskas cat food when we went shopping to the Spar in the Paddocks Centre (there used to be a race course on the land where they built this shopping centre, an apt name?) today.  He loves it!  I have never seen him devour food like that before.

Apparently peeps are not allowed to say what they want on the world wide web anymore!?  There was a landmark ruling by a South African Court this week against a lady who defamed her ex-husband on Twitter and Facebook!  Where is freedom of expression?  If something is true I though you were allowed to share your opinion?  Obviously she went a little bit far?

Why were also those accounts on Twitter hacked into this week.  Over 23 000 or something - it was on Sky News  this morning.  My Twitter account is not too exciting any hacker would fall to sleep with what's on it? Like I said before I am on a site were I get paid for posting to my twitter, ads on every subject, it makes me look wise? Especially the advice I have apparently given on financial matters and recommendations on cars!

Unfortunately that is all from me for today.  Have a super day further y'all!

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE


















No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day