Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

More Monday?



Hi all!  How is your Tuesdays been / going?

It is a wonderful day here in Blouberstrand today.  The sun is shinning, it's nice and hot and the sea is a deep blue colour, fantastic?!?

It is volunteer Wednesday again for me tomorrow - blink and it's another Wednesday?!?

Need that something?  Maybe you'll find it in our Charity shop on 248 Blouberg Road?  Well it was worth a try?

Last night I cooked for the first time in Months - I made Chicken Spring Rolls. Very delicious. I will post the recipe to my recipe blog.  Very easy to make, just involves a bit of preparation.  Worth it though!

A quote for this Tuesday:
Ttrue herorism  is remarkably sober, very undramatic.  It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost" -Arthur Ashe

I hope I have had a few bidders for my Great Moon Dragon Ornament on Bid or buy.  Auction ends in 16 days and a few hours!

Was really thinking about wether or not to place this photo of me

after my op to attempt to remove my Brain Tumour in 1997 on my blog.  Eventually decided to. Why?  Whenever I have a hair cut (I had one yesterday morning)  The back of my neck is sore the next day - must be from the scars in my neck?  It wasn't the best hair dressing I have had ever, either.  They did not condition my hair, my hair dresser was busy cutting another hair dresser's hair and I had an uncomfortable wait (half a hour) at the basin where they wash your hair and they overcharged me?  I usually pay R80 when I have my Hair cut at Shylocks in Melkbos and yesterday it was R120 for the same thing!  Won't be going there again?

Got to mention bad service!  Why?  It helps, the establishment you mention improve their service?!

Unfortunately that is all from me for this afternoon, have a super Tuesday further folks!


Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day