Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pussy Galore

Not what you think!  I went to a cat show at the Bloubergstrand Library this morning.  I took loads of pics on my cellphone (mobile phone) but the gremlins got in!  All the pics I sent to my Laptop from my phone (via Bluetooth) are unreadable files???!!!???

Really nice kitties.  I have never been to a cat show before.  Cats are such characters there was what looked like just a blanket in one of the cats carriers then a cat appeared from inside it. 

One cat owner told us he had paid X amount of money to have his kitten shipped from a Scandinavian country, that he had bought it from.  I love cats, dogs and most animals in the wild or pets, but I would never pay thousands for a speciality animal.  Too many stray pets?  Upsets me a bit, everything needs a loving home!

Anywho that's all from moi for today.  Have a terrific weekend further folks.

Signing off
Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day