Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Photo I took at Blouberg Beach when I was there today




Hi all!  How is your day?  Today started off with nice and sunny and warm weather, but it is cold and cloudy right now here in Bloubergstrand.

Winter commeth?

I have registered to be a sales affiliate to a well known travel company for my comeflywithm blog.  Strange things you can do on the web these days?  I have a fair number of viewers of this blog along with my other 10 blogs.  Who knew?  (Well obviously I did, the statistics appear on my blogger home page every day.)

Tomorrow it's back to normal (not a public Holiday this upcoming Wednesday, it was last week though.)  So off to 248 Blouberg Road (St. Luke's Hospice charity shop) I go!

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted" - Albert Einstein

Have a great day further folks.

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day