Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013



Hi all!   How is your Monday been?

It has been a lovely, sunny and warm, day here in Bloubergstrand today, so far, but the sun seems to be disappearing somewhere at present (3PM).

Article Holder
Featured a programme on Internet fraud and a company in Israel that is trying to catch the culprits.  Internet Banking is the worst affected by internet pirates apparently.  That is why I do not do it (bank over the internet), but  I have had emails from my "bank" to say I must update  my internet banking subscription data, and I once (about two months ago) got a mail from a DR Nkosi (nkosi means God in Xhosa so they are hoping you see that name and think your mail must be legit) saying I have won R900 000 in a cellphone lottery (I did not enter any lottery and my cell provider is Cell C and not MTN that I won money with!)  You have to be alert and on guard 24/7?


Big cats get fatter

While the good cats loose out?
Image for The Paradise
I love the show "The Paradise."  I really think it's great that people used to say "Good day to you Sir" when they meant "F  you sir!"

Have a super Monday further folks.

Signing off

Ciao
DAVE






No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day