Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

interesting....

Moi a few weeks ago, Belaire Hotel Durban

Hi all!

This morning, I cooked the Flapjacks I posted the recipe of on my blog yesterday. Delicious!!

Somebody posted this on Facebook, it works amazing! Take the last 2 numbers of the year you were born and add your age to it and you will get a total of 111!  Freaky , I am no Pythagorous but why maths is all around us in the world is anybody's guess.  My lowest report card Maths Mark was 33% and the highest  70%.  I really do think it helps who teaches you what at school.  If you do not like the teacher you don't understand what they are trying to teach you.  Mr. Johnstone was my maths teacher when I got my lowest Maths marks and Mrs. Carter was my teacher when I did well in maths class.  German was my favourite subject at school, and the subject I was best at, and Ich bin nichts eine Deutsche Personne, (I hope I got that correct?). Marion Dunsford-White was my German Teacher at St. John's College, and a brilliant teacher.

There was a Programme on television last night about ladies that do not know that they are pregnant until one day they are in extreme agony and a baby pops out!

It is a lovely sunny day here in Cape Town.  The weather forecast for today had a maximum temperature 0f 32degrees Celcius!  Lovely!

Mom just used some Rituals Body cream she got in the Netherlands.  I  do not like that smell as it reminds me of the smell in certain airline's toilets,  that have Rituals Hand Wash on the basin in their toilets!  I have a really sensitive sense of smell since 1997 and the smell of citrus fruit and mostly oranges make me want to be sick.
Anyhow let's not complain! It could be worse!

Well that's my very informative blog post for today.  Have a super day!

Signing off for a life not like yours blog.

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day