Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday before the big birthday!


Hi all from an overcast but still quite warm Bloubergstrand!

How's your day?

Yesterday afternoon, I downloaded  dvd player software for my notebook off the internet. Ever since my laptop went into cube IT in Bayside, I have lost most of my notebooks pre-installed software.  The Technician at cubeIT did phone and ask me what programs should not be removed from my laptop but there were only a few I could think of off hand, seeing as how he had my notebook and I was trying to think from my memory. When I got my notebook back I realized, I had lost both my bluetooth and DVD Power cinema programmes.  The first free DVD player site I attempted to download from yesterday was Kioskea.net but their software was useless, but horray for dvdvidesoft.com their DVD software is super.  Aren't search engines a great tool in finding what you need off the net?!?

My blog  post from yesterday published to my And? blog site and it was viewed by 1 single solitary person!  I published to And? yesterday by mistake,  I must be more mindful when publishing my posts?!?

Sunday Show-house sitting this afternoon.  I do hope Thelma and I are sitting show in her newly listed house and not the house we were in last Sunday afternoon, as it is great seeing houses you have never been into before.  Thelma's son, Luke, is showing the other property on show by her, in our complex this afternoon.

Only 1 more day and I am 31 yikes!!

Well that's my very useful blog posting for today.

Have a super day whatever you are doing!

Right now I gotta be gone!!

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day