Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday Things วันพฤหัสบดี


Good day all of my blog readers for today!

How has your day been?  It has been a glorious sunny day here in Bloubergstrand/ Tableview today.  I have finally made it to Bayside Mall  and collected my new glasses from the optometrist's today.  Very stylish glasses I love them! They are Gant frames and not the other pair of frames I thought I had chosen, but very stylish indeed.



Like I said yesterday what a fuss about a painting!

This week's recipe I am cooking tomorrow is Potatoe skins from a Valerie Childs recipe. See below if you want to try this recipe too.  The bacon can be substituted by Turkey Bacon?


According to the Sky News Newspaper Reviewers this morning we are living in the golden age of complaints!

Tomorrow I get a new page of photos on my wall calender, cool!  I did not like this month's too much, but I am not complaining!

Unfortunately I am all out of ideas for today's blogging!?!

Signing off for a life not like yours and dave-anotherblog.blogspot.com for today. Y'all have a fantastic day further folks!

Ciao
DAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

the end of another day